Are you interested in keeping the neighborhood clean? Take Note:
Hello MDC members and interested parties:
We are gearing up for the upcoming MDC Roundtable Discussion on Property Maintenance. In the survey among area neighborhood leaders - this ranked NUMBER ONE as an issue of concern.
Mark your calendars for March 3rd at 7:30pm at the Mason District Station.
We plan to have some county reps at the meeting in addition to area community leaders speaking on this subject. We would like to PACK THE HOUSE on this subject matter to send a message to the county and other leadership that this is a top concern among neighborhoods in the Mason District. So, please feel free to bring some neighbors who share an interest on this topic. We would also like to share information with each other on things that work things that dont work, etc....
A clean, up-kept community attracts nice neighbors and keeps property values up - something that benefits everyone.
Can you help?
We are looking to share ideas on the following:
- How do you handle property maintenance issues in your community? (i.e. someone letting their property go into dis-repair, junk in the yard, carport junk, trash, cars on yard, etc....)
- Do you have a procedure to deal with the neighbor who is not keeping their property?
- Does your neighborhood have issues with incomplete construction going on for long periods of time causing an eyesore?
- We would like to hear any useful information you may have and share it with other Mason District communities who need help.
- We want to hear from HOAs as well as Civic Associations.
- This issue may not affect HOAs as much, however it does affect property values when people do not keep up their property.
Please email me at email@example.com if you would be available to speak on this subject matter.
Mollie Loeffler, Secretary/Communications